Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nostalgic - OD&D and Otherworld Miniatures


As I mentioned I've been gaming since I was 13.  It's been thirty five years and some of the best memories were sitting around a table, playing old school Dungeons & Dragons with my friends.  During those years, I collected some pretty cool miniatures (mostly from Grenadier) and some of my favorites where the dungeon-crawling heroes armed to the teeth with weapons and outfitted with packs, sacks and pouches.  But those miniatures seemed to be rare.  Until now. I found a miniature company in the UK that produces some incredible 28mm lead miniatures just like the old days.  What I love most about these figs are: 1.) The adventurers come with backpacks and bedrolls, AND 2.) The sculpts (monsters as well) are all based on TSR's First Edition AD&D.  Needless to say, I ordered a few.  I'll let you know how they look for real. 

For now, head over to Otherworld Miniatures and check out their catalog.



No comments:

Post a Comment