Friday, October 25, 2013

Breldon of Fallbarrow


Painted up my first miniature from Otherworld.  I love the miniature.  This is definitely a first rate product.  Sorry about the bad lighting.  No excuses other than I suck at photography and it was off of my iPhone camera. Now that I look at this mini, I'm not to pleased with the base. I think I'll re-do it.

Breldon hails from the relatively unknown hamlet of Fallbarrow.  He inadvertently began his career as an adventurer after being captured by a goblin hunting party and was sold to a drow slaver. He miraculously escaped after several months of captivity and made his way to the surface. Barely alive, he was found delirious and malnourished by a hermit and nursed back to health.  The hermit nursed Breldon back to health and allowed him to help in blacksmith shop as he regained his strength. The grizzled, old blacksmith compensated the former captive by forging him a sword and armor.  

The fighter has since taken to the road in search of adventure... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment